Thursday 16 March 2017

Acting on feedback from my target audience.

I asked my three members of my target audience the question "What do you think I should add to my magazine cover?" and the three answers I got were very similar. All three answers stated that my cover looked bare compared to other big Pop Magazines. I have acted upon this and added more to my final magazine Cover. I have added the Pop magazine website into the top. I have added a banner at the very top of the cover with some slogans. I copied the slogans 'Le Geek, C'est CHIC!' from We love pop magazine and it filled up the gap. These are before and after screenshots of my Cover, I feel like I have acted upon the feedback well and my cover looks more full and jammed with content. On a whole the cover looks more fun and this will catch the eyes of my target audience.


No comments:

Post a Comment