Wednesday 22 February 2017

How did you attract the audience?

Another way of attracting my audience is the Pop magazine, Websites allow interactivity via a message board or other social network links – the psychology behind this is that interactivity gives people the idea that they have a close relationship with the magazine - or even a sense of ownership - so they will be more likely to continue buying it. Another way of attracting the audience was the very low price. The price is cheaper than other Pop magazines which means more people will purchase Pop Magazine as its sold for a cheaper price with similar content. My mode of address speaks to my audience in the kind of colloquial language I use but also in the features I have in the magazine. Pop magazine doesn't talk down to them; in the language I use and in the choice of stories and other features, I attempt to be like them so I can reach out to them so the audience will be more likely to feel included so they will buy the magazine.My age for my primary audience is 10-15, so to attract them I've followed conventions and included lifestyle features because they are used to attract girls who have less of an interest in music as opposed to boys and make-up and clothing. My audience is a mix of lower class and middle class, Middle class families will have more disposable income to purchase the magazine for their children, However, lower class families ill still be able to purchase this magazine as its cheap and children could save up their pocket money for it.I have based the stories on my audience research and that I have constantly asked for audience feedback during the magazine’s construction to ensure I would appeal to the target audience

No comments:

Post a Comment