Monday 7 November 2016

Q magazine Reader Profile

Q Magazine Reader Profile 

Q media pack : https://beharallpoppy000022405.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/q-media-pack.pdf


A Reader profile is created so that the publishers and editors of the magazine can see the demographic of the audience. This is so they have an idea of what type of audience the magazine has so that they can produce content their audience will be interested in. From my research i found out that the median age for a Q magazine readers is 29 years old. Q’s audience is younger and more affluent than any other music monthly. Since the target audience for Q is young, brands like Adidas, Nike and Cosmopolitan magazine could be associated with the audience.
After doing my research using Questionnaires, I discovered my target audience is females aged 17-21.Because i know this, I can include articles that my target audience will be interested in. I will not include content aimed at children or content aged at the elderly or males.

No comments:

Post a Comment